Who We Are
We are a community of students, teachers, interpreters, and translators from all over the world, who come together at LV STUDIO to live and share language.
Our team of trained professionals get to the bottom of every linguistic question while staying true to the LV STUDIO value system. We foster a warm and friendly atmosphere with good energy where each member feels appreciated and welcome. Therefore, “”Language Vibes”” is the name that represents us.”
Our Spanish teachers are more than just teachers. They can also be your cultural advisor, mentor, interpreter, shopping buddy, tour guide, or just your friend. We encourage our teachers to assist students, not only with learning Spanish, but in all aspects of their immersion experience in Argentina.
We prefer to work with two teachers per course, which is why our Spanish classes are dynamic and diverse.
We believe that the background of two different teachers brings a different perspective to every student in the course. Plus, teamwork allows teachers to better evaluate the progress of the students and personalize the program even more.
Our mission is to provide a positive learning environment that promotes effective communication, personalized quality education, and cultural exchange, in and out of the classroom.
What differentiates us from the rest is our commitment to satisfy the specific needs of each individual. To this end, our teaching philosophy is to employ methods that are creative, varied and flexible. We believe that the learning climate, while demanding, should be enjoyable, active, and dynamic.
- Creative classes with a communicative approach
- Energetic teachers
- Continual growth in order to benefit and support teachers and students
- Positive energy in the classroom
- Respect and care in interpersonal relations
- Preliminary interview to meet the needs of every student and assign a teacher accordingly
- Follow up on the student satisfaction throughout the learning process
- Flexibility to choose schedule
- Ongoing assistance to students regarding new course and teacher requests
- Native teachers
- Exchange of personal experiences
- Open to diversity
- Interaction in social events